At Anderson Hinkins LLC we take our role as counselor very seriously. We believe that in the legal area of wills, trusts, and estates, a lawyer must understand the clients and parties involved to appropriately address each client's varying needs. Transferring wealth between generations and caring for incapacitated persons raises personal concerns, individual goals, and conflicts. We will handle each situation with the practicality and sensitivity it deserves.
We can assist you in drafting the following estate planning documents:
- Powers of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Irrevocable Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney
- Living Wills or Health Care Directives